domenica 17 aprile 2011

Sopwith Camel

Come si può evincere dal titolo ho completato il mio primo Sopwith Camel. Non è fedelissimo, ma sono soddisfatto. Di seguito le foto a fianco di uno Spad XII.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you can guess from the title, I finished my first Sopwith Camel. It's not an exact replica of the real one, but for me it's close enougth to say that I'm satisfied. Next, pics of it next to a Spad XIII.
Ora sto lavorando su alcune unità per Impetus... a presto qualche foto!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right now I'm working on some units for Impetus. Pics soon!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento