giovedì 17 novembre 2011

Miniature Update: Vault 13 Guard and '20s Gangster

Bene, eccomi di nuovo con due miniature. Questa volta le ho fotografate in girdino, ma non sono sicuro del risultato... mi sembra un po' sottotono.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Here I am again, this time with two new minis. This time I took a picture of 'em in my garden, but I'm not satisfied with the result... I's a bit too dull.


Vault 13 guard. Mirliton Future Wars pack.

Tommy Gunner, maybe i'll use it as a '20s Gangster or Adventurer. Probably a Copplestone Casting miniature, not sure of it.

1 commento:

  1. Belle... è da un pò che vorrei giocare in un'ambientazione stile Fallout -vedi il mio ultimo post-. Bisogna parlarne!! ;)

    RispondiElimina