mercoledì 8 agosto 2012

Female Savage (Mirliton)

Here I have the last mini from the "Future Female Warriors" blister, by Mirliton. I swapped the pistol she had with a  brass spear for a more "conventional" look. I also painted the axe blue for added magic effect.
I'm not satisfied by that mini: I don't like the subject, neither the sculpture. The painting was done in a must-do-it mood, so it's kinda crappy.

Qui ho l'ultima miniatura dal blister "Future Female Warriors", della Mirliton. Ho scambiato la pistola che aveva con una lancia in ottone per un look più "convenzionale". Ho anche dipinto l'ascia in blu per suggerire un lieve effetto magico.
Non sono soddisfatto da questa mini: il soggetto non mi piace, la scultura neppure. La pittura è stata eseguita di malavoglia, quindi è un pò scadente.







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento