venerdì 14 giugno 2013

Infinity: Intel Spec Ops

This Sunday I'll go at "Dadi e Sudore 2013" (Dices and Sweat 2013), a little convention at Spilamberto, about 50 Km south of my home. Here I'll attend an Infinity tournament, so I painted this lovely guy I bought at Play, in March.

 
I tried to give this mini much sharper contrasts than my usual paintjob. I'm pleased with the results, specially for the visor and the mask filter.
Sorry for the poor pics, but I'm still without a decent camera.


Questa domenica parteciperò a "Dadi e sudore 2013", a Spilamberto. Qui si terrà un torneo di Infinity, quindi ho pensato bene di dipingere questo Intel Spec Ops che presi al Play.


Ho tentato di sparare un po' il contrasto tra luci e ombre, rispetto ai miei standard, e devo ammettere che il risultato mi piace. Sono particolarmente soddisfatto del filtro della maschera e degli occhiali.
Mi spiace per le pessime foto, ma sono ancora privo di una fotocamera decente.


2 commenti: