lunedì 20 ottobre 2014

Contest: Terzo Trofeo I Minimondi di Capochino (and some news)

This year there will be a contest held by "I Minimondi di Capochino", an Italian site. 
Sadly, this year I will not be able to participate: I'll go to Finland at the beginning of January, and I'll stay there untill the end of May.
Yup, I'm gonna go Erasmus in Turku this winter!
That's why I've been less present online for the last year: I had to apply and to study hard in order to be selected for the exchange program, and that really eaten up my free time.
Anche quest'anno i Minimondi di Capochino organizza un contest di modellismo.
Purtroppo questa volta non riuscirò a partecipare, poichè a gennaio andrò in erasmus a Turku, in Finlandia.
Quest'anno sono stato poco presente online a causa dell'enorme carico di lavoro associato alla selezione e preparazione per lo scambio, che ha eroso rapidamente il mio tempo libero.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento